Student Centric Method
Experiential learning: The institution offers experiential learning for students with the following
- Laboratory Sessions: Laboratory sessions are conducted for better understanding of theoretical concepts.
- Internships: Internships are provided to the Students through MOUs with the industries.
- Industrial study visits & Field visits: Organized to expose to the current technologies and to provide an opportunity to learn practically through interaction.
- Integrated tools: Students are encouraged to enroll in online courses like NPTEL-SWAYAM, CISCO and Spoken Tutorial.
- Bridge course: Bridge courses are conducting for lateral entry students for filling the gaps of academic courses.
First year-Induction Program
- E-Learning: The institute provides NDL logins to accesses test books & references, course materials, project reports, magazines, printed journals & e-journals.
The Institution focuses on students for active involvement by independently and interdependently by collaborative learning methods
- Workshops, Guest lectures and Seminars: Students are encouraged to train on latest trends and innovative technologies by organizing workshops, guest lectures and seminars.
- Group Discussions & Debates: Encouraging students to participate in debates and discussions. Students participating in a Group Discussion in English Lab
- Technical Presentation: The students are encouraged to participate in technical events to show case their presentation skill through poster, paper and model presentations and to contribute articles to the college Magazines.
- Peer group collaborative learning: Students from multi-disciplines are involved for participating in development of products by sharing their experience with each other.
- Alumni Interaction: Alumni meets are organized every year to build the strong relationship
between students and alumni to share their experience and knowledge towards career building.
- Think pair-share: Implemented in classrooms to help students to form individual
ideas, discussions and share with in other groups.
13.Technical club activities: The institution has various professional societies like IEEE, CSI,
, ISO, where the students actively participate in activities.
Problem solving methodologies: Problem Solving Methodologies are processes through which a
situation or issue may be analyzed, and solutions implemented.
- Hands-on training programs: In every semester, the students will undergo the training activities to
explore on industry and advanced technologies.
- Project Based learning: Students get an opportunity to design and develop projects by information
gathering, investigating, analyzing and demonstrating on real time challenges.
- Open ended Problem solving: Apart from the regular laboratory experiments, students are encouraged
to develop hands-on and feasible solutions for open ended problems.
- Innovative model development: Encourages the students on real-time problems with innovative
solution for developing models to meet the challenges in industry and society.
- Assignments & Quizzes: Used to analyze the performance and the understanding capability of each
- student at the end of the concept.