Skip to content
- Number of add-on / bridge courses offered.
- Number of courses offered in emerging areas.
- Number of Guest / Expert Lectures.
- Teacher Qualifications (Qualification Upgradation, if any)
- Faculty Development Programs attended by the faculty
- Discipline / Anti-Raging / Gender Equality issues.
- Staff Development Programs.
- Placement details.
- Student’s progression to higher studies.
- Remedial/reinforcement classes (subject offered)
- Examination Results of students.
- Faculty Development Programs organized by the Department.
- Research proposals / projects.
- Papers published by the faculty / students.
- Papers presented by the faculty / students.
- Grants received.
- Students counseling services.
- Major & minor equipment procured.
- Library books added.
- Student co-curricular/ extra-curricular activities.