RV Institute of Technology caters to the responsibilities and complies with the code of statutory bodies for Technical education- All India Council for Technical Education.
The requirements of the statutory bodies are accomplished in all aspects. The norms are followed in following aspects.
- Faculty qualifications
- Norms for intake and Number of Courses
- Norms for Land requirement and built up area for technical institution
- Norms for books, journals library facilities, computer, software, internet, printers and laboratory equipment for technical institutions
- Suggested subscriptions of e-journals
- Prevention and prohibition of ragging by constituting anti-ragging committee
- Constituting women grievances cell to minimize the harassment against girl students and lady faculty
- Providing guest lectures by resource persons in various departments