Anti sexual Harassment Committee
Sexual Harassment Eradication committee Re-constituted in the academic year 2021-22-Reg.
|8||S Chandrika durga||student||CSE||Member|
|10||P Usha rani||student||EEE||Member|
- The committee will deal with the cases/complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students ,teaching and non teaching women staff of the college,
- The committee shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action there as per the college norms
- At least 50% of the members of the committee may be women.
- The committee will provide assistance to the faculty/college /institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- The committee may form/review the guidelines/policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and government agencies.